If we don’t rent your property…we’ll pay the rent.*
Kenmore Team Property Management, LLC takes the worry out of leasing your property because your rental income is guaranteed.
How Does it Work?
When you hire Kenmore Team Property Management, LLC to rent your property as part of our Guaranteed Rental Program you will know when and for how much you can expect your income to be GUARANTEED! Of course there are limitations and this program is not available for all homes or in all areas, but generally 80% of the rentals in the Tri-Cities qualify for this program if the investor so desires. The reason we offer this program is to make sure we all have the same expectations BEFORE we start marketing your investment. We will market your property for the full market rent and if it rents at this value then you get the benefit of the higher rent. It’s a win-win for you…If a tenant/client brings an offer to rent higher than the Guaranteed rental amount then you will always get the benefit of that higher rent.
Is There a catch?
NO! It’s very simple…we will present you with a rental amount and the terms of the Guaranteed Rental Agreement BEFORE you ever have to sign a management contract. Your property will be marketed for the most value possible.
How does this help you the Client?
We know as investors, one of the biggest concerns is lost income during vacancies and the unknown. If you want to have a stop-loss strategy that gives you the reassurance of a revenue stream, this allows you to do that. If you are not completely satisfied with our customer service or marketing efforts, you can cancel the management agreement any time before procuring a tenant and pay nothing.
Do I have to enter into a Guaranteed Rental Program?
NO, this program is not for everyone. Most of our Property Management clients choose to enter into a traditional property management contract, but they do like to know what the guaranteed rent will be.
What is my Guaranteed Rent?
Once we complete a thorough on-site examination of your property, we will perform a detailed pricing analysis and document the entire pricing structure BEFORE we start marketing your property.
Overview of Guaranteed Rent Program Rules & Regulations
- Manufactured Home rentals are excluded from this program.
- Client must agree from initial agreement to a very competitive market rent.
- Client must agree from initial listing to a rent reduction schedule.
- Broker shall have 90 days from the signing of this addendum to secure a tenant at this rate with a term
of not less than 6 months.
- Broker shall have unlimited access or an agreed access plan in writing to show the property.
- Property and condition must meet the satisfaction of Broker.
- Program is for rental rates under $2500 a month.
- If Broker identifies repairs or cleaning items in writing to owner needed to make property rentable and
owner does not fix items then this agreement is void.
- If a tenant has not been secured at the end of 90 days then broker will continue to advertise for a tenant
and pay the owner 85% of the last advertised rent for the next 90 days.
- If at any time prior to the first 90 day period an acceptable lease is presented to the owner and signed,
then the terms of this addendum shall be considered satisfied.
- Owner may elect to cancel the Guaranteed Rent addendum at any time, if owner gives notice of
cancelation then Broker shall no longer be obligated to pay guaranteed rent.
- It is Kenmore Team LLC’s sole discretion as to whether to admit a property into the Guaranteed Sale
Program or not.
- No properties outside of Kenmore Team LLC’s market area will be guaranteed and that area is limited to
the following cities: Pasco, Washington; Richland, Washington; Kennewick, Washington; and West